Our light duty mechanical controls and cable systems are engineered to help your equipment run smoother while complementing the functionality and the aesthetics of your product. These light duty control and cable systems are produced per customer specifications using a wide assortment of Wescon standard components. We also produce systems with custom proprietary components we develop per customer designs and specifications.
These types of controls perform a variety of functions, including throttle control, brake engagement, power take-off engagement, engine choke, clutch engagement, drive engagement and speed selection, throttle/idle pull-pull cable systems, mechanism lock out and release.
Markets Served Include:
- Outdoor power equipment
- Construction equipment
- Utility vehicles
- Medical equipment (Wheel chairs, hospital beds, etc.)
- Recreational equipment (Snowmobiles, motor cycles, ski bindings, compound bow cables, etc.)
- Marine applications
- Tailgate lanyards
- HVAC controls
- Wire rope assemblies with either formed loops or die cast paddle fittings
- Panel-mounted or handlebar-mounted, rotational or non-rotational, turn-to-lock or non-locking controls, whatever the application
- Rotary mower
- ZTR mower
- Snow mobile
- Boat or motorized wheel barrow
Wescon can supply the custom control you need.